Monday, March 15, 2010

This is the start of something good

Why I created this blog...

This is something I have always wanted to do; to create a blog. A place where I can just think out loud. At this time in my life a lot of changes and transitions are coming up. I will have a bunch of different emotions going through my head and here I can let them all out. It will be my outlet, to escape to and share my feelings, thoughts, joys, delights, emotions, frustrations, etc. Whether it is through a quote, picture, song lyrics, etc. This is my place to be me.

My current situation...

I'm a college student in my senior year. My major is fashion merchandising, however, I don't particularly like it most of the time. Unfortunately, I won't be graduating this May, I will graduate in December instead. At times I'm thankful & relieved because that way I'm not super stressed and going through academic hell. On the other hand at times I'm sad and angry because I won't get to graduate with my friends and most of them will all be leaving. Aside from that, I have roughly 2 months left of this semester and it will be filled with challenges and excitements.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment