Thursday, March 18, 2010

Belated St. Patty's wishes & Reflection on Spring

Well, Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day Everyone! Unfortunately, computer issues kept me away from blogging yesterday. To honor yesterday's holiday I have posted a picture below from when I kissed the Blarney Stone in Ireland, during my trip to Europe in Summer 2006. It was so scary being that I really don't like heights- I bawled like a baby.. (Thank goodness for sunglasses!)


This beautiful weather outside the last few days reminds me that Spring is around the corner, Saturday to be exact. I love the warmer weather but I also know that graduation is around the corner. Sadly, it won't be my graduation till December since I'm one semester behind schedule. Anyhow, my close friends will be graduating and I'm going to miss them terribly. Changes are around the corner and I'm not sure if I'm completely prepared for them.

Moral of the Story: Treasure the Moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment