Monday, March 15, 2010

Recent Internet finds

PERFECT WEDDING DRESS

I saw this in the Brides magazine I picked up yesterday. It is an Alfred Angelo dress. I am thinking this might actually be THE dress. Since a spring/summer wedding is in the future *fingers crossed*. I keep picturing this dress with cute little blue satin ballet flats and a skinny blue satin ribbon sash. My vision of my wedding changes frequently but I think this one might stick, at least I hope it does. It seems to be a "keeper" like my boyfriend! ; )


ADORABLE CAT COLLAR

I found this super cute cat collar today on Etsy. I don't have a cat yet but I've been searching online for cute supplies (collar, food/water dishes, bed) for when the times comes. I will most likely be getting a male cat so I thought the colors in this collar would be suitable. My boyfriend might think its too feminine- hehe, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment