Thursday, April 14, 2011

"Oh don't worry about Halloween. The pixies won't be out till after midnight."

Yesterday my fiance & I went to the local state theater here in Traverse City, MI. Every Wednesday at 11am they have classic movies for only 25 cents! The movie showing: "Arsenic & Old Lace", one of my absolute favorites.

I don't know what I liked best about the outing, the fact its a great movie, or that it was only 25 cents, or the fact that we were the only couple under 80 years old in the whole theater.

As for the movie - I just love the acting of Cary Grant in this film. His facial expressions are priceless. He doesn't have to say a thing you can read exactly what he's thinking just be looking at his face and eyes. What a great actor.

1944. Classic movies. Acting at its best.

No comments:

Post a Comment