Friday, March 11, 2011

No Day But Today


I can't believe so much time has gone by! Being home I got out of the habit of grabbing my pretty little netbook & blogging about anything & everything. But now, I'm baaaack! Now I must catch you up on all the happenings of the past 11 months, the highlights....

-A bunch of my friends graduated (I miss them very much)
-I turned 22, celebrated with my lovely family.
-Got my first kitty! Cinder Fella!
-Became engaged!
-Was maid of honor at my sister Tiffany's beautiful Wedding!
-Withdrew from college due to health reasons.
-Got tanked up with B12 & iron so I'm good as new.
-Adopted another kitty, a little darling girl, Honeybee!
-Had a wonderful Christmas with family.
-Played Peaseblossom in a local production of A Midsummer Nights Dream!
-Lotsa wedding planning... Wedding date: June 17, 2011!
-Trip to Philadelphia with Mallorie to see our bestie Jill!
-Trip to Albany area to visit Beth!
-Moved all my belongings to Traverse City, Michigan!

Follow me along my future journey of spring weather, another birthday, my bridal shower tea party, my WEDDING, marriage, & other joys & pure bliss...

Never too late to start anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment