Monday, April 26, 2010

Fashion Show, Proposal & Celebration!

This past weekend was very exciting in so many ways. Friday evening I had a delicious meal at Red Lobster with my Mom. We had the happiest waiter ever, he made the meal even more enjoyable. We then meandered around Target where I found an adorable new dress to wear for the next day. Saturday was my college's annual fashion show. Our close family friend came up for it and after a nice lunch of breakfast food we headed to the show. It was excellent to say the least. The front row seats made the event even better. My Mom and I then hopped into the car and drove home for a very exciting Sunday. On Sunday the family all gathered to watch my sister's boyfriend propose! After the initial shock my sister said yes and we proceeded to celebrate with a nice dinner, cake, and champagne.

(Adorable Cake Toppers from Etsy, Perfect for my Sister)

Celebration & Love is in the Air.

No comments:

Post a Comment