Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sunshine, Cards, Target, Decals, Panera.

Today has been a beautiful day outside. Its giving me a tad bit of some spring fever. Yesterday I wore uggs, today was ballet flat day- yippee! I hope the rest of the week is as nice as today.
Go Outside, Soak up some Vitamin D!

So let me tell you about this passion of mine, card-making. It is difficult for me to go a day without making a homemade card, I just love it. Cards/notes/letters are such a dying art. It perks up someone's day when they open their mailbox to find a handwritten card. So much more personal then an e-mail. I suggest everyone drop a quick note in the mail to a family member or friend. It will boost their day as well as your own!
Snail Mail. Do it, its fun!

I heart Target. It has everything I could want and more. Today the mission was st. patty's day decorations- it was a tad disappointing since most everything was Easter related. I did find a few cute items though. I love poking around the little dollar section at the front of the store. I pick up things here and there for future gifts. Since I know a couple birthdays coming up ; )
Shop early to seek out good finds!

Wall decals! The best invention- removable, restickable, repositionable, they are great! Lucky me happened to go into JoAnne's today to find the wall decal section to be 75% off. Eeeek!! I was a tad excited to say the least. I picked up a few for my future apartment with my boyfriend, I hope he likes them!
Decoration doesn't have to be Permanent!

At the end of my adventure today my roomie & I ate at Panera Bread. Mmm... Jones organic green tea & white cheddar macaroni & cheese = a splendid treat.
Treat Yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment